Form for incorporation of LLP (FiLLiP)

The form used for incorporation is FiLLiP(Form for incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership) which shall be filed with the Registrar who has jurisdiction over the state in which the registered office of the LLP is situated. The form will be an integrated form.

Fees shall be paid.

This form also provides for applying for allotment of DPIN, if an individual who is to be appointed as a designated partner does not have a DPIN or DIN.

The application for allotment shall be allowed to be made by two individuals only.

The application for reservation may also be made through FiLLiP too.

If the name that is applied for is approved, then this approved and reserved name shall be filled as the proposed name of the LLP

Annexures Required

Of Registered Office

  1. Name Approval Letter from MCA
  2. Building Tax Receipt
  3. Latest KSEB Bill of Registered Office
  4. NOC of Building owner

Of each Partners

  1. PAN / Adhar / Driving License (If foreiner Passport instead of PAN / Adhar)
  2. Latest Bank Statement
  3. Form 9: (Designated) Partners giving consent

Other Documents

  1. Subscribers Sheetshould be in the format as shown in the Fillip FormWitness(es) should be professional(CA/CS/Lawyer/ICWA). Witness details with membership number should be entered

Total Documents required for partners is 11

Points to Note w.r.t. annexures

  1. Hard copy signed by hand and scanned
  2. Copy of all ID proofs self-attested and attested by professional.
  3. Also mention "True Copy"( Bank Statement-Driving Licence-PAN-Aadhar)
  4. Make Seperate Documents (May be combined one by one for ease of printing)


MCA Forms
Form 9
Subscribers Sheet should be in the format as shown in the Fillip FormWitness(es) should be professional(CA/CS/Lawyer/ICWA)
Building OWner NOC

Statutes & Rules

LLP Rules


DIN Help

One Reply to “FiLLiP”

Comments are closed.